|Meaning(s)||Hand to Hand Combat|
|Type||Soul Reaper Technique|
|Used By||Soul Reapers|
Hakuda (meaning "Hand-to-Hand Combat") a close-combat style of fighting in which one is unarmed and uses only ones body. High-speed Taijutsu (meaning "Body Skill") attacks are used to overwhelm the opponent. Physical strength and skill is determined by this class. It also seems to be a combination of several martial arts.
The foremost practitioners of this technique are those assigned to the Punishment Force of the Stealth Force.
- Ikkotsu (meaning "Single Bone"): A powerful punch used by Yamamoto against Wonderweiss Margela. Using this technique, Yamamoto was able to destroy much of Wonderweiss' abdomen and send him flying along a city street and into a building, destroying it.
- Sōkotsu (meaning "Double Bone"): Stronger than Ikkotsu, it is a powerful two-fisted punch used by Yamamoto against Wonderweiss. The attack in one blow can totally destroy an opponent.
- Oni Dekopin (meaning "Oni 'Headpoke"): a technique where a simple finger flick has enough physical force to send an opponent flying a considerable distance away, even with enough power to crash through multiple physical constructs.
- Raiōken (meaning "Thunder King Fist"): A hakuda technique involving a serial of rapid punches. Using this technique, Yoruchi was able to severely crack Aizen's first form and destroyed a portion of Karakura Town in the process.
- Gatoringu Jidanda (meaning "Gatling Mad-Stomping"): a technique that has Hiyori do multiple foot stomps on Ichigo's face. The technique is powerful enough to send Ichigo flying and completely shatter his hollow mask.
- Sandobaggu Bīto (meaning "Sandbag Beat"): A technique where Kensei delivers multiple strikes at an extremely fast past causing aggravated damage to a target. The technique is powerful enough to not only shatter a Menos Grande's mask but utterly destroy its body.
- Panchira Torunēdo (meaning "Panty-Flash Tornado"): a technique where Lisa does a upside rotating straddle split, similar to a tornado, this has the effect of delivering a multiple kick attack at opponent that is near her.
- Kazaguruma (meaning "Windmill"): a technique where one throws their body up into the air, making a shearing movement with the legs to get one leg in front of the other without holding on to the ground. The move can either be done backwards or sideways. When the move is done with one leg high over the head to deliver a devastating kick to an opponent sending them flying away with tremendous force.
- Chohigezutsuki (meaning "Super Stubble Headbutt"): A technique where a head butt attack is used with such force that it sends an opponent flying backward a considerable distance.